Our vision at Parramatta East Public School is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practise the motto of the school: Ever Aim High.
We aim to create within our school community
- Curiosity – instilling a love of learning and a sense of wonder within all members of the learning community
- Respect – developing an understanding that all individuals are unique and can make valuable contributions to the community
- Compassion and Empathy – fostering respectful and supportive partnerships between students, parents, teachers and the wider community on their learning journey
- Excellence – empowering all students to achieve and celebrate their personal best within a culture of high expectations
- Perseverance – building a sense of determination and optimism when faced with challenges in learning and life
- Inclusiveness – promoting a sense of belonging through collaboration and mutual respect based on the principles of integrity, honesty, and trust
As an outstanding educational setting, we continually strive for excellence and high expectations in all aspects of our learning community. We endeavour to ensure that the diverse needs, achievements, and strengths of every individual are recognised, nurtured, and celebrated. Our key focus is the development of independent, reflective, responsible, and inquiring young people. Our students will be multi-skilled; ICT enabled and will embody a genuine passion for lifelong learning.
We are a learning community that embodies a genuine sense of tolerance and the celebration of diversity. Parramatta East Public School is a richly multicultural educational setting which promotes collaboration, acceptance, respect, and individuality. We are fundamentally linked to the local, wider, and global community and actively prepare our students to contribute to each as informed, empowered, and empathetic citizens.
Our highly qualified staff recognizes the value of professional development in order to rigorously challenge students. They value the importance of nurturing and respectful relationships with students, within teaching teams, and throughout the learning community. Our teaching practices are both reflective and responsive to the needs of our students. Parramatta East Public School staff are highly professional in all aspects of their role; are passionate about providing students with a meaningful and inspiring education; and willingly embrace a culture of high expectations, achievement, and lifelong learning.
Our students are the core of Parramatta East Public School. They are recognised for their individual, active, and authentic student voice and are encouraged to become involved in all aspects of the school community. Our students value and demonstrate respect for one another and the learning environment; acceptance and tolerance of diversity; the safety and well-being of all school members; and the opportunity for all to learn.
The aim of Parramatta East Public School is to prepare and motivate our students for a rapidly changing world by instilling in them critical thinking skills, a global perspective, and a respect for basic core values. Students will have success today and be prepared for tomorrow.